Beyond BodiHeat is great for chilly mornings all year long. We're absolutely convinced that you ride faster and more comfortably with BodiHeat. See, the more layers you ride in, the more resistance you have to overcome with each pedal stroke. So with a BodiHeat nestled on the small of your back, you stay warmer and can get away with wearing fewer layers.
Also: when you buy ten BodiHeats your eleventh one is on us.
The Beyond BodiHeat pad is a 3.75 x 5.125" rectangle that is sealed in a cellophane pouch. It's air-activated, odorless and non-medicated. Open the pouch and the your BodiHeat will take about 15 minutes to get up to heat, and will gently oxidize over a period of up to 12 hours (it's made of iron, charcoal, salt and other pretty innocuous stuff -- but that in no way means you should eat it, okay?).
One side is lightly sticky. We like to put one on the small of the back for the start of those 6:30 am chilly morning rides. Trap it between your shorts and undershirt, avoid it touching your skin so it won't feel too hot. The sticky stuff doesn't leave behind a residue. Simply discard properly when you're done with it. So just peel, stick and relax.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it sealed until you're ready to use it.
- Don't place directly against your skin as burns may occur. If you find it too hot, be smart and reposition or discard it.
- It's not popcorn so don't microwave it or do anything else weird.
- Be smart, okay? Don't use on frostbitten or desensitized skin, while sleeping, on bruising or swelling that has occurred within the last 48 hours.
- More common sense warnings can be found at http://www.beyondbodiheat.com/Products.aspx?id=1
Iron powder, water, activated carbon, vermiculite, salt, super absorbent polymer, Purge natural mineral powder.
Proudly made in Japan by Okamoto Industries, Inc.